Happy Holidays to all of our listeners of The Expat Money Show. Today is Christmas Day and we thought we would do something a little different. My team and I went through all of our podcasts over the past year and picked the top 7 episodes related to Going Global. The most fun recording, great information, and podcasts that really resonated with you, our audience.
I want to encourage all of our readers/listeners to join our Facebook Group, we started it with you in mind, so that you could have your questions answered. Not just by myself and my team, but others who have already done what you want to do, or are also wanting the same as you. Join us here: Expat Money Forum.
As a Christmas gift to me, what I would really love is for you to share this episode with your friends and family. It helps us grow and while you’re there, please leave us an honest review.
These are clips from the show, just to wet your whistle, and if you love the clip, we’ve included the link to the full episode. All of our episodes are truly amazing, so it was super hard to pick just 7, but here they are:
Going Global – Best of 2020
- Chilling start but we have some real solutions for you in this episode so I hope you pay close attention to this entire episode
- Here is Carter Clews from Episode #95 on your future Freedom in the USA…
- That’s some terrifying ideas
- Let’s go beyond the politics and the government infringement let’s discuss the data, traditionally what are some other reasons people leaving their homes to be Expats and where are they going
- Here is Travis Luther from Episode #93 who has studied this academically, let’s listen to what he has to say about it…
- What are the options that are available for long term travel… expat’s, digital nomads, retirees, entrepreneurs, slow travel
- Here is Kristin Wilson from Episode #96 to discuss all of this and more…
- Maybe getting rid of all your stuff and just jumping in with both feet is a bit much for you to start off.
- Here is Daniel Prince from Episode #98 to discuss an alternative and how he travelled around the world rent-free for years on end with his wife and 4 kids…
- You might be listening to all this but still not know where to go.
- Here is Johnny FD from Episode #109 to discuss the Expat and Digital Nomad hotspots around the world and put the pieces together…
- Are you thinking “this is great, but I have kids, what am going to do with them?”
- In the next conversation from Episode #94, Isaac Morehouse and I discuss homeschooling and other alternative forms of education. We look at how kids learn best and the opportunities that could be available to them by going overseas…
- Next, we have some very valuable advice on how to protect your downside when travelling internationally.
- Listen to John Palumbo from Episode #97 discuss his one and only horror story from a career investing internationally…
- There you have it, some of the highlights from 2020 on how to Go Global.
- I have dedicated my life to being an Expat and I just want to take a second and say how grateful I am to YOU and all of my listeners and fans, it’s an amazing thing to be able to produce content and talk about the things I am most passionate about. So thank you so much!
- We have some incredible things planned for next year including more country-specific masterclasses, more group discussions, amazing new guests, and a whole heap of other exciting things for you.
- Please remember to subscribe on your favourite app and remember, do me a solid and leave me an honest review, it helps get the word out and share this podcast with the world.
- If you want to join in the discussion and talk to other fans of the show, make sure to join our free Facebook group. Expat Money Forum, just go to ExpatMoneyShow.com/forum
So that’s it, I hope you have an awesome holiday and we will see you in 2021!!!