Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Marisa Meddin, co-founder of ‘Beach Commute’. She is a career coach and has been a digital nomad for over 5 years, visiting more than 60 countries. At Beach Commute they help other Digital Nomads figure out what remote job opportunities exist, which they’re best suited to do, where to find remote job opportunities, how to increase chances of a job offer, and how to tactfully negotiate remote terms.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Why listening and working with a professional career coach that has been there, the same as you, can be the most powerful step you can take towards freedom and getting the job you have always dreamed of while travelling around the world.
- Exactly how to achieve your dreams of working & world travel….and how to crush your limiting belief patterns.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to ask your boss for a big fat raise to live as a digital nomad in any country you choose.
- A common myth about how to work from abroad. This is an important concept to always understand.
- One key concept you must understand about human behaviour that can lead you to amazing growth and becoming a confident individual.
- What happens when you figure out what remote job opportunities exist, which you’re best suited to do, where to find remote job opportunities, how to increase chances of a job offer, and how to tactfully negotiate remote terms.
- What happens after the boss says yes, you can work remotely!
- And what if your boss says ‘no’, you can’t work remotely and you have no idea what to do or say!
- And finally, listen in to Marisa & Mikkel talking about some of the countries they have visited and their true love of travel and why they are so passionate about their adventures.
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH MARISA MEDDIN
BeachCommute.com/expat you will receive a special 15% off discount for Marisa’s course Remote Employment Course using this link.
I always enjoy chatting with another person that enjoys travelling the world as much as I do. Marisa’s experiences have been totally different from mine, but in the end, we grow because of travel and that’s what we want to share with you. Marisa’s courses have helped a lot of people get their dream job so they can travel, click here and make sure you check it out!