Today’s guest on The Expat Money Show is me, Mikkel Thorup, I will be talking about travelling to Brazil during the pandemic and all the drama that entails. This is part-2 in our series on travelling during the pandemic. If you haven’t had a chance to listen to last week’s episode on travelling to Costa Rica during the pandemic you should do that now!
HERE’S WHAT I DISCUSS IN DETAIL:
- An in-depth breakdown of getting out of Costa Rica and entering back into Panama during the pandemic
- What is life like in Panama right now and what did we need to get ready for our massive 4-month trip to Brazil.
- What do the airports look like in Panama and in Brazil? Is everything open or totally closed? And what do you need documentation-wise to leave the country and to enter Brazil?
- Being a tourist in Rio de Janeiro during the pandemic, is this a good time to visit?
- Travelling to Florianopolis, Brazil, a cute little island of about 500,000 people. The real estate, food, open/closed, what is it really like?
- Huge personal development to share with you, you will know it when you hear it!
- Drama, lots of drama! getting a new phone, passport, residency and how different the process is in other countries.
- Subscribe to our podcast on Stitcher Radio, Apple Podcast or your favourite platform and leave us a 5* review!
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
- 130: Travelling To Costa Rica During The Pandemic – Mikkel Thorup
- 129: How To Move To Saipan Without A Visa Or Even A Passport – Vin Armani
- 116: How To Move To Panama Or Use It As Your Plan-B Residency – Mikkel Thorup
HOW TO REACH MIKKEL THORUP
- Follow Mikkel on Twitter @ThorupMikkel
- Send Mikkel a message at the bottom of our Contact Us Page
- Join our Facebook group, Expat Money Forum. We have 3 amazing admins that help monitor the group and answer questions. This is an exclusive group for expats or expat-hopefuls.
I am so excited to be in Brazil. It’s a beautiful country with so much to offer. If you ever get the chance, make sure you visit and take in all of the wonderful sites she has to offer. I would really appreciate it if you would share this podcast with a friend or family member, join our newsletter at ExpatMoneyShow.com and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Join our FB group, Expat Money Forum and let me know your thoughts. Have you been to Brazil, I would really love to hear from you!