Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Vin Armani, a philosopher, serial tech-entrepreneur, and CryptoSavage. He was co-founder of CoinText and is the author of several Bitcoin payment protocols. He is the author of three books and a highly regarded public speaker on topics of liberty and cryptocurrency. He has recently moved from mainland USA to live on the little island of Saipan, a commonwealth of the United States in the Western Pacific Ocean.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Why you should stop everything and consider leaving mainland USA for a tiny overseas territory in the middle of the Pacific.
- Why TODAY is the best time in history to be a Digital Nomad and how to stay ahead of the curve.
- What is the one thing that made Saipan so attractive that Vin Armani would drop everything to move his family there in the middle of a pandemic?
- Vin’s secret to dealing with the Expat lifestyle and how to make the transition stress-free and easy.
- What were the 3 biggest challenges of moving to an overseas territory and how to be prepared before you leave?
- How to legally pay NO Taxes to the US federal government living in Saipan
- How did Saipan deal with lockdowns and covid? (HINT: it was a lot freer than in the continental USA)
- Mikkel and Vin talk about the culture in Saipan, Mexico and Panama. Doing a little comparison with the Latin culture.
- As Vin would say; Don’t go there to escape, you’re not fleeing, go there so that you can help to build, be valuable to them, be a contributor, don’t just be a taker.
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH OUT TO VIN ARMANI
Cryptofrontier.org movement in Saipan
Such a fun conversation with Vin today, I love talking with like-minded individuals about freedom and how to achieve it. Vin and I have both been guests on the Lions of Liberty Podcast multiple times with my good friend Marc Clair. Vin’s famous line in both appearances: pack your shit and go!