Recently I was interviewed by Allen Koski and Andrew Jernigan about the expat world, there is a lot of important things in this interview that I really wanted to share this episode with you, my listeners.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Why my backstory is so important and why I am who I am.
- How life as a backpacker 20 years ago, was immensely different from today’s digital nomad and what can be learned from living those life lessons.
- Advice to those who are frustrated who want to pay less taxes and have the freedom they were always promised.
- The 4 different ways to get citizenship, which one will suit you best and why your life could depend on it!
- What happens if you don’t have the legal right to work and live in a country?
- How to make and move your money around the world.
- Five critical advantages of living and working in a country that you have residency or citizenship in, aside from your country of origin.
- Who benefits most from having a 2nd document in today’s crazy world?
- If you’re from a high-risk country, with a crappy passport, learn how you can change your life forever!
- Why Panama is still the very best country in the world to gain a 2nd residency.
PODCAST EPISODES YOU WILL ENJOY
HOW TO REACH
Expat Secrets: How To Pay Zero Taxes, Live Overseas & Make Giant Piles of Money
I love getting interviewed on other people’s podcasts. I really enjoy telling my story so that my message can inspire more and more people. Helping people with their plan B, saving on taxes (or eliminating them), and moving overseas is just a great way to live. I hope you enjoy listening to this episode.