Today on the Expat Money Show we’ve put together a compilation of the best episodes from 2021 on strategies, insights, and best mindset tips for digital nomads to start 2022 with a bang! I gotta tell ya, this is not all a pretty picture, we’re getting into all of the nitty-gritty and leave nothing out, so enjoy the show!
HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT WE DISCUSSED…
- Have you ever wondered where people get the ‘spark’ from, to travel the world? Are they born that way or do they learn how to become a world traveller? I talked with Chase Warrington about this exact question!
- Wow…imagine never failing and what you could accomplish. Juliana Rabbi nails this one!
- You want to travel, you have a business, but how the heck are you going to get the job done. Kari DePhillips and I talk about tips that really make this lifestyle so much easier.
- Have you met people that seem overwhelmed and tired all the time? Maybe it’s you? Nimrod Dean Kuchel really hammers home why it’s so important to pay for advice and what ultimately happens when you don’t.
- Do you always try to do all of the work yourself? Kari DePhillips and I give some practical tips on offloading certain tasks to free up more time for yourself to be more efficient.
- Are you a workaholic? You’ll love this clip as Nimrod Dean Kuchel and I discuss the value of taking time off from the business, resulting in greater insights and productivity, which will actually take you to the next level. (I really related to this one!!)
- Do you get distracted easily? Juliana Rabbi explains how she deals with the challenge of distractions in a remote work environment.
- Chase Warrington and I discuss the challenges that could lie ahead for you and your company and how you can combat the reality of working abroad.
- Are you worried about saying ‘goodbye’ to your friends? It’s never easy! Juliana Rabbi and I discuss the challenges associated with this.
- Chase Warrington discusses his own struggles adapting to much of the digital nomad lifestyle and the adjustments he had to make to thrive while travelling.
Listen To The Full Episodes
I can’t believe 2021 has come to an end and 2022 is only a few days from now. I hope you enjoy the highlights from these amazing episodes.
As always, I love my guests, they bring their best to our show and I can’t imagine anything better.
If you happen to be listening to this episode in years to come, you’ll find the content to be evergreen, always applicable. Enjoy the strategies, tips and tricks.
Happy New Year!