235: Offshore Panama Conference
In today’s episode of The Expat Money Show, I am going to recap the last incredible week in Panama, beginning with a hugely informative conference for private clients and culminating in my 40th birthday party.
Really the last week has been truly unbelievable. We had clients fly in from every corner of the world, literally from everywhere.
I am still decompressing from a busy and eventful week, but I wanted to first stop and take the time to record this episode for you and update you all on some other goings on here at Expat Money while everything is fresh on my mind.
PANAMA CONFERENCE AND BIRTHDAY PARTY RECAP
- I recap the start of the week with the investor’s conference I put on in Panama with private clients from diverse places like Germany, Thailand and New Zealand attending.
- I explain the difference between my “private” clients and my “regular” clients and how you can become one!
- This week highlights why I like to get to know my prospective clients personally before I take them on – because I spend a LOT of time with them!
- The type of information provided at this conference would literally take months or even years of research to acquire on your own – offshore investing and residency is definitely not a ‘DIY’ type of thing.
- Meanwhile, we also formally launched The Expats Guide on Moving to Mexico, which has already launched to #1 in the “libertarianism” category on Amazon!
- I also provide a preview of the upcoming trips I am planning in the next year for private clients. If these sounds interesting to you, read this important letter and consider if becoming a private is a good fit for you.
- Finally, I reflect on my 40th birthday party that was made so special by the 150 + attendees who travelled from places like Germany, the Netherlands, Ireland, the UK, Brazil, Colombia, Canada, USA, etc. – all culminating in an amazing fireworks display!
- Ultimately, these events are about building a community and realizing that we aren’t the crazy ones out there. We in the Expat Money community are building a better and brighter future for ourselves while much of the world goes mad.
234: The Expats Guide on Moving to Mexico Is Here
208: From USA To Panama an Expat Story – Angela
207: From Arizona to Panama An Expat Story – Keith & Yvette
PURCHASE THE EXPATS GUIDE TO MOVING TO MEXICO
Get your own copy of the Expats Guide on Moving to Mexico and after you’ve purchased and read the book, do us a HUGE favour and leave us a great review on Amazon! This is a huge help in getting the book in front of more people.
I hope you enjoyed today’s episode in which I’ve provided just a small glimpse into the type of conferences, tours and celebrations I put together for my friends and clients in the Expat Money community.
I want to once again thank everyone who joined us in Panama and came out to celebrate my birthday.
And as I said earlier, and it really is worth repeating; this party is not about me…
It’s about you.
We are not just some online group or a podcast, no. We are a real-life community of people who understand what is going on in the world and will actually do something about it.
Our plan is to do many more private events this year for clients, so I hope this episode will serve as a great preview of what’s to come should you decide to become one. Enjoy!
Leave a Comment