Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Remso Martinez. Remso is an author, social media consultant, and host of On The Run at the We Are Libertarians Network. He previously served as the Outreach Director at Parler and prior to that, the Social Media Coordinator at The Washington Times.
I first got introduced to Remso Martinez by my very good friend Marc Clair from Lions of Liberty where I have been a guest several times, he introduced us and we became fast friends. Today we are going to discuss what is happening with big tech and the censoring of data around the world. I think this is a very important topic for everyone to understand more about.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- What happened at Parler
- Digital inquisitions
- WhatsApp, Twitter, FB
- John Matze interview on The Expat Money Show
- Cancer culture
- Classical Liberal
- Big Tech
- Will you let Big Tech run rampant?
- Being in the pocket of Google
- When the product is free – You are the product
- Self-defence weapons to protect ourselves from Beg Tech
- Signal, Telegram, Messenger
- Security & Liberty
- Rwandan Genocide
- Identity politics
- Business owners online income & communication
- Helping other small businesses
- Capital controls in the USA
- Economic Patriotism
- And more…
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH OUT TO REMSO MARTINEZ
What an awesome conversation with Remso Martinez. I love talking with other Libertarians about universal problems. Make sure you subscribe to We Are Libertarians. You’ll see I’ve been a guest on a few of the shows, like The Brian Nichols Show with a new episode airing sometime in February, so make sure you watch out for that episode. Here is the link to my episode with Remso Martinez – On The Run Podcast.