Today on the Expat Money Show I will be sharing with you the top 94 things that I do on a daily basis to ensure that I am creating a perfect balance between life and work. These 94 things are exceptionally important in my day-to-day life and these are how I am building a 7 figure income.
HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK INTO WHAT I DO TO SET MYSELF UP FOR SUCCESS…
- This episode is for everyone that wants more from their life, those that wake up tired or are groggy through the middle of the day, or for the procrastinators in the crowd that just never seem to get the job done. If you get ready to get ready, then this is the episode for you…all of it. Start to finish, get your paper and pen out and don’t miss one of my hacks, this could be the most important podcast episode you have ever heard.
- Listen in as I go through some of the most amazing hacks to ensure that I achieve peak performance for the entire day and night, creating the best life for myself and my family!
- What goes into my body first thing in the morning is possibly the most important thing I can do from this list of 94 to create clarity and focus. I’ll tell you my entire ritual so you can create this too.
- I love my espresso and my water. I let you in on some great tips on how to get the best out of your water, no matter where you live and what your tap water is like.
- Most people don’t realize how crucial having great oral hygiene is to your productivity throughout the day. I share what I have upgraded and done away with this past year, you will thank me for this.
- Exercise…we all love and want to be in top physical condition. But how do you add that into an already packed day? I share with you my amazing routine that ensures my body and mind are ready for anything my clients want and need from me.
- You may have heard of some of the techniques I talk about in this jam-packed episode. Like red light therapy, using a sauna, or only having a cold shower. You may also think they’re not that important, but I’m going to share my daily ritual to create optimum health, for myself and my entire family.
- Food…this is one of the biggest topics discussed around our dinner table. I’ll tell you how I’ve slimmed down and lost 10 kilos and why this is so vitally important when it comes to dealing with my heavy workload, day in and day out!
- Finally, after bringing it all together…education, relationships, and work, I then added in ways to make my life easier. I can’t believe it took me this many years to figure this part out, but wow! What a life changer!
- And so much more! Don’t miss this fun and possibly life-changing episode.
PODCAST EPISODES YOU WILL ENJOY
LINKS WE TALK ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE
You can download the entire PDF as a Companion Guide here:
For me, this was an amazing episode to record. When I started writing out my daily routine I was so surprised to find that I incorporated 94 daily and weekly things to make my life easier and to ensure my life was more peaceful yet things to ensure I had the energy to finish the day and spend the evening with my wife and family.
What was also fun to find out was that I had forgotten two really great hacks, that I do so automatically so when I added them onto the list, there are actually 96 ways I continually set myself up for success, and you can do these things too.