Today on the Expat Money Show, we celebrate episode 200. Holy moly, I can’t believe it’s been 6 years since I bought my first podcasting equipment and made the move into full-time podcasting. In my heart, I knew this was the right move, and every week, with more and more listeners and as we grow, you all reaffirm my commitment to the expat life and helping every one of you to move offshore.
HERE’S WHAT I DISCUSS IN THIS EPISODE
- Listen in to hear what happens when you don’t know what you want but just go for it, starting something that you really enjoy doing, and what the end result can be.
- I talk today about what I’ve been up to, what’s happening in the business, the new resources, the projects, and all the cool stuff out there to make your expat dream a reality. If you’re not an expat and want to be one, this is the episode for you.
- Exciting news about The Expat Money Summit later in the fall. What you need to do right now. Don’t wait or you may be very disappointed.
- Big announcements about our speakers for the Expat Money Summit; you’ll want to hear who will be there, so don’t miss this opportunity, and why it’s so important for you to attend, whether you buy a paid ticket or come for free, doesn’t really matter. You just need to be there.
- I share with you the updates on our project with 10 Eighteen Uganda, the organization that changed my life, what has been happening this past year, and with your support, what we can expect for 2023 going forward. So very inspiring all the good this organization is doing. I know you’ll want to be a part of this.
- Even though we have way over 6,300 members in our Facebook group in just under a year, you’ll laugh at how we get people to leave, saying goodbye on their way out the door. If you’re not part of our FB Group, now is the time to join.
- If you hate Facebook as much as I do, then you’ll be happy to hear we are talking about creating a group outside of Facebook. I’ll give you some of the details today.
- Peru. Is it the perfect place for an expat? Or is it the worst country ever? I’ll keep you updated on what to expect when you visit and what tourism is like there!
- Why was I in Turkey, Rome, Cyprus and Lebanon in July? I think you’ll find this interesting. What would make me fly across the planet?
- Fairly excited to tell you about what I have planned for my Private Clients in the future. What better way to learn about a new country than to visit and take friends with you?
- Very best way to work directly with me to figure out how to go offshore, to deal with your tax situation, your immigration, your investments, the structuring of your business, the real estate, your home, where you’re going to plan this all out, all of these types of things.
- What else is planned for 2022? The exciting places that I will be going to for my clients? I’ve planned for some really great adventures.
- To wrap up this episode, I share with all of you the many reviews of the Expat Money Show. Maybe you’ll hear your name mentioned if you were kind enough to leave me a review. If you haven’t done it yet, now is the time. Go to Apple Podcasts or iTunes; then, you guys can leave the show a review. This is a great thing to do.
HOW TO REACH ME
I can’t believe I’ve recorded 200 episodes of The Expat Money Show. I’d like to say that when I started over 6 years ago that I knew exactly where I was going, who my clients would be and that it would be an easy journey, but of course, that would be disingenuous; the truth is that I keep learning and asking lots of questions from my subscribers, how I can help more and what is important to you guys, that’s what has made all the difference in the world.
In this episode, I let you in on some of the secrets from the past 6 years, but really I let you in on the future plans of Expat Money. Where we want to go and who will come along with us. Will that be you?