EP 008: Ryan Lee – Self Learning. The Value Of A Book. Dollar Cost Averaging
Self Learning. The Value of a Book. Dollar Cost Averaging.
In this Episode of The Expat Money Show Mikkel Thorup interviews Ryan Lee, a professional teacher from Canada living in Seoul Korea. He runs BooksTakeAway on YouTube where he promotes self learning and interviews and reviews incredible authors from around the world.
In this interview we discuss:
- Heaps of incredible authors
- Self Learning
- Building momentum
- Real Estate
- Dollar cost averaging
- China, Korea, Canada, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan
Books we discuss:
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- MBA in a Box: Practical Ideas from the Best Brains in Business by Joel Kurtzman
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz
- The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything … Fast by Josh Kaufman
- One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way by Robert Maurer
Coaches and Mentors:
Self learning is such an important topic to me considering I have a rather short experience with formal education. I started failing out of school at 12 and by 15 I was completely done with high school and never went back. I have had to continually push myself harder than my peers to learn more and more so I could stay competitive in the marketplace and increase my own income.
If you want to learn what I did to quadruple my income in less than a year then sign up for our FREE newsletter and I will send you a cheatsheet explaining exactly how I did it, and how you can do the same.
Always Remember, Endeavour to Greatness