Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Sergio Von Facchin, a Global Citizen, Perpetual Traveler, founder of GoodbyeMatrix, and an internationalization Strategist.
He teaches his clients the best options for business structuring and to optimize an international life. He focuses on legal strategies for tax optimization, how you can quickly grow a fortune, and how to live a free life while doing it.
He travels to dozens of countries every year and researches the best options around the globe and writes about them on his blog.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Step by step instructions on how to live as a digital nomad, grow your fortune, and live life freely
- Exactly what it takes to opt-out of your country especially during these horrific times with Covid and mass lockdowns
- The single best countries you can stay as a perpetual tourist and what countries you can apply for residency in?
- The absolute best 3 residency visas during Covid
- The one feature that will have you begging to get residency in Panama
- The 5 critical strategies for becoming a digital nomad and living an amazing life
- The great secret of where people are going and why they are drawn to these countries
- Why it’s essentially important to do things legally and in a structured way, not cutting corners.
- Worried about safety? Listen in as Sergio and Mikkel discuss which countries are the safest and what countries are no doubt unsafe
- A sneak peek into getting CNN to do your marketing for you
- A common myth about Mexico…is it really that great of a country to live in?
- Step by step answers to why working with an expert like Mikkel or Sergio is so beneficial and why going it alone can be the worst mistake you could make.
- And most importantly, countries that you just don’t want to visit or live in right now (you will be so surprised!)
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH OUT TO SERGIO VON FACCHIN
I always enjoy chatting with like-minded entrepreneurs who are living the life they love and are able to do what they love for a living. Teaching others how to be self-reliant, leave their country of birth and grow their wealth.
I would really appreciate it if you would share this podcast with a friend or family member, join our newsletter at ExpatMoneyShow.com and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Join our FB group, Expat Money Forum and let me know your thoughts.