187: How To 3D Print Firearms Anywhere In The World – Sean Aranda
Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Sean Aranda from 3D Print General. He began his 3D printing explorations by becoming the Operations Manager for SD3D in early 2015. With over a dozen FDM machines and a few hundred clients, he was able to amass thousands of hours of successful print time while with the company. He now runs a growing YouTube channel and promotes his new 2022 edition of 3D Printing Failures book.
SNEAK PEEK INTO TODAY’S CONVERSATION WITH SEAN
- Top strategies from a pro like Sean on how you can make your own guns at home.
- Step by step instructions on what you can build, where to get the plans, and other really important things so you don’t blow your hands off.
- Find out what Sean is most excited about, and why… I was pretty excited too!
- Advice from a pro, Sean explains everything you need to know about 3D printing and more.
- The #1 question newbies like me ask a pro when it comes to 3D printing. Don’t laugh too hard!
- How 3D guns actually work… Sean explains it all so you can understand it, even if you know nothing about 3D printers.
- Learn what the best 3 printers are to buy and what happens if you don’t follow these guidelines.
- If you think this is the hobby for you, listen as we discuss the different kinds of 3D guns and other really fun things you can make yourself.
- Why 3D printers are the future and how you can build whatever you want!
- The single biggest game-changer of the decade… literally as big as Bitcoin, make sure you listen to this podcast episode with Sean, you won’t be disappointed.
- Sean and I discuss gun control and decentralizing self-defence because legal and law have nothing to do with morals and values.
182: Creating Your Freedom Cell Overseas – John Bush
162: How Privacy Can Protect You If They Come For You – Gabriel Custodiet
137: Blockchain And The Future Of The Internet – Marco Wutzer
HOW TO REACH SEAN ARANDA & USEFUL LINKS
Sean’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/The3DPrintGeneral
Sean’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/3DPrintGeneral
Sean’s Book: https://amzn.to/3vXZQzs
Guide to Getting Started: https://ctrlpew.com/the-complete-getting-started-guide
CTRL Pew Twitter: https://twitter.com/CtrlPew
Ender 3: https://amzn.to/39cqaNq
Ender 3 V2 (some upgrades and quieter): https://amzn.to/3wdVcw6
Ender 3 S1 (more upgrades): https://amzn.to/3wgt1MZ
Prusa Printers: https://www.prusa3d.com
Polymaker (Sean’s favourite filament brand): https://polymaker.com
Honestly, I loved this episode with Sean. As I’ve already mentioned, I believe this will be a game-changer. You listen, you tell me your thoughts in our Forum, I really want to hear what you think.
One other valuable quality of plastic 3-D printed parts is to serve as expendable masters for so-called “lost wax” casting, which allows very accurate parts to be cast in any castable alloy from a meltable master. Basically, lost wax can be used with any casting process, but in every case it simplifies things by not requiring the operator to carefully remove a permanent pattern from the mold. At least one vendor confirms this is possible with their FDM machines and materials.