229: Schooling For International Families – Michael Strong
Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Michael Strong, my partner and co-founder of the Expat International School of Freedom & Entrepreneurship. His experience in the education system is vast and varied. I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside him for about three years now, creating this amazing program for students ages 8-19.
In today’s conversation, we will focus on expat families and the most crucial age for children. I’m excited to have him back on our show.
TODAY’S CONVERSATION WITH MICHAEL STRONG
- Michael explains what our school is all about and why it is so important to reach students, especially middle school-age kids, as early as possible.
- What happens when traditional government-run schools become boring and meaningless?
- Parents ask Michael all the time. You run an online school. What is the difference in the dynamic when kids are addicted to online games? Are you not part of the problem?
- What is the fundamental difference between passive and active education?
- Understanding the program’s flexibility is vital for families wanting to travel and to ensure their children don’t suffer with their education.
- Michael explains how our program is only for 4.5 hours a day, but the traditional school might be 7.5 or 8 hours a day. What is the difference, and how can that work efficiently?
- If your child is not thriving, take it seriously. Learn why this is vital information.
- What is the future for your children? Are they being educated on something that will not be around in 10 or 20 years, as government-run institutions teach? Or is it something that your child will love and be able to adapt for the rest of their life?
- The best question asked about ‘Free Education.’ Here’s Michael Strong’s answer to that if you’re wondering about the program’s cost for this level of education.
- Homeschooling by professionals is how Michael Strong explained this type of education to me when I first met him and how I now explain our system.
115: The Solution To Educating Your Children Abroad – Michael Strong
183: How Woke Ideology Has Taken Over Education And What You Can Do To Defend Your Children
HOW TO REACH MICHAEL STRONG
This information will be invaluable if you have school-aged children between the ages of 11 and 14. Please take the time to listen, take lots of notes, and then call us to make an appointment for you and your child. This may be the most important call you ever make on behalf of your child.
Leave a Comment