Today’s guest on The Expat Money Show is Jeffrey Tucker the Editorial Director for the American Institute for Economic Research. He is the author of many thousands of articles in the scholarly and popular press and nine books in 5 languages, most recently Liberty or Lockdown. He is also the editor for The Best of Mises.
I am super excited to be talking with Jeffrey today about the draconian lockdowns that have been taking place around the globe. Were they necessary? and have they solved the problems?
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Freedom and Liberty
- Central Planning
- Herd Immunity
- Political panic
- Global lockdown policies
- Choosing medieval strategies
- Countries that chose not to lockdown
- Countries that chose severe lockdowns and how they are doing
- Texas, how the governor dealt with his lockdown strategy and what made him change his mind
- Have we been primed by big Hollywood blockbuster movies, like Contagion to accept that this is real and we need to deal with it as such?
- China, the start of it all. How are they doing? what did they do differently than the rest of the world
- How states allowed diseased people into Long Term Care facilities because ‘they needed the beds’ in hospitals and they saved those beds for new cases of Covid.
- Why anyone would pursue such terrible policies
- Schools, concerts, Spring break…should they have been shut down?
- Our natural immune system
- Has the population been traumatized?
- What countries are open for visitors right now?
- and so much more!
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH OUT TO JEFFREY TUCKER
Wow, this is a fast-talking, dynamic 45-minute interview. I was very honoured to have Jeffrey on my show for all of you to listen to. If you don’t know anything about Jeffrey Tucker, here is your introduction. Please, buy his book Liberty or Lockdown. Read some of his articles, he is just a wealth of information on these draconian lockdowns.
Loved my 45 minutes with you Jeffrey, hopefully, we can do it again soon!