Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Foster Gamble. Researcher, Co-Writer and Visual Designer of the documentary THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? and THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes.
Previously, he was CEO of MindCenter Corporation and an instructor in the non-violent martial art of Aikido. He was the on-screen host for the PBS documentary Aikido – The Way of Harmony and created three consulting services — Interaction Dynamics, LifeBalance and Zonesport — which he has delivered throughout the country.
TODAY’S CONVERSATION WITH FOSTER GAMBLE
- Imagine growing up in the Proctor and Gamble family. What that life looked like and how having such a family can influence you.
- What life is like when you realize that everything you’ve ever been taught, about money, history, and physics, was all a lie and not actually true?
- We talk about humanity, spiritual energy, and interpersonal energy.
- How a special code that the Gamble family has, overrides everything else in life and is one that you might want to incorporate into your life.
- Foster and I talk about the solutions and how we can have more freedom, more liberty, more prosperity, and more happiness on our planet… I think you’ll love this conversation.
- Great question for Foster, ‘how would you simplify the entire world situation into a sentence?’ Incredible answer.
- We talk about the ‘non-aggression principle and if you’re not sure what that is, make sure to listen today. I believe once you understand fully, this will become part of your day-to-day life.
- What is Mob Rule? I think you’ll be surprised how the government works and why this is so important to really understand what the consequences can be.
- Are you awake yet? What will it take to wake you up? This might be the episode that helps you get from there to here!
- You’ll be amazed at how many families are now homeschooling their children, especially after the last 2 years of government-run schools and finding out what kind of BS the teachers were teaching. Parents are finally waking up!
- Foster explains why he and his wife wrote and produced their films, both Thrive and Thrive II and why you need to watch both of them ASAP!
- I asked Foster, ‘do you remember that pivotal moment when you were first red pilled? When your eyes were opened? Foster shares his story with us, don’t miss this.
- We discuss ‘accurate thinking… what is it and why is it so important?
- Finally, a simple question; given everything that we know, what are our chances? How are we doing? Wow…
HOW TO REACH FOSTER GAMBLE
If this is your first time listening to The Expat Money Show, then you are in for a surprise. This is a really important conversation that Foster Gamble and things that just need to be said.
I believe a lot of people out there feel like they’re alone going through this situation, whether that’s awakening or finding freedom or becoming an expat, which is my very small niche in all of this. Many of you are out there, and it’s just about connecting and working together.
This might be an episode you listen to more than once. Enjoy!