In today’s episode, I wanted to share an interview I conducted with my friend and mentor, the great Doug Casey. In this conversation, Doug polishes his crystal ball and gives his thoughts on what we can expect to see in 2024 when it comes to the economy, geopolitics, and the prospect of World War Three. This is an absolute can’t-miss discussion!
TODAY’S CONVERSATION WITH DOUG CASEY
- Listen in to hear why Doug believes the chance of a return to the “pre-Covid hysteria” normal is “close to zero.”
- Learn why Doug believes we have already embarked on what he refers to as the “Greater Depression.”
- Find out what Doug sees unfolding with the BRICS nations. Will they successfully create their own non-dollarized currency?
- Learn why Doug believes that, ultimately, only a gold-backed currency can replace the dollar.
- Hear Doug’s take on CBDCs and whether governments will attempt to use them in their own quest to replace the dollar.
- Discover what other commodities Doug is bullish on going into 2024. You do NOT want to miss Doug’s expert insights here!
- Listen to Doug’s bone-chilling thoughts on how new types of warfare – be they cyber or biowarfare – may become more commonplace than conventional warfare.
- Doug and I discuss the concept of evil in the world and why we both no longer believe that most of our global issues unfold out of pure ignorance and stupidity.
- Where is Doug Casey putting his own money? Find out what Doug is doing within his own portfolio heading into 2024.
- Lastly, Doug shares his thoughts on what areas of the world he believes will be safest in the event of World War Three.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Start the year off right by ensuring you receive the EMS Pulse newsletter and the weekly Expat Sunday Times! Sign up now, and you’ll also receive my FREE special report, “Plan B Residencies and Instant Citizenships.”
It was a pure pleasure conducting this interview with Doug Casey, someone I have looked up to for a long time and, in recent years, have grown to know even better as a friend and mentor. Doug is as real as it gets and pulls no punches when it comes to his predictions.
As we discussed in the episode, many of Doug’s predictions from our first conversation six years ago have, in fact, come true, and we would all be wise to listen to what he foresees in 2024 and beyond.