In today’s episode, I wanted to have a little fun and share with you a compilation of some of my best rants from this past year of the Expat Money Show. 2023 saw me interviewing a ton of huge guests like Rick Rule and Peter Schiff, but what I don’t often highlight are my own little side rants, and I sure had a lot of them this year!
So enjoy this look back at some of my best rants from 2023.
TODAY’S EPISODE ABOUT MY BEST RANTS OF THE PAST YEAR
- Hear me lay out my thoughts about forgiveness, particularly when it comes to people’s shifting political beliefs.
- Discover how I break down the concept of libertarianism to others and how I choose to focus on applying the concepts in my own life.
- Learn some of my most important tips for keeping yourself and your family safe while travelling.
- Listen in to get a glimpse into my perspective on the proper role of ethics & morality and how they influence my actions.
- Tune in to my rant about the role of personal responsibility in the face of all the very real problems in the world. Professional doom-scrollers, this one is for you!
- Hear me go off about the complicity of the mainstream media in the warmongering that has led us to a scenario on the brink of World War Three.
- I drive home why it’s so important to act NOW in my rant about recent changes in some citizenship-by-investment programs.
- Find out why it drives me nuts when people make excuses not to learn a foreign language.
- Listen to a well-earned rant about the globalists and technocrats that have caused so much misery in the world. This one is an all-timer!
- Lastly, you’ll hear the end of one of the wildest travel experiences I’ve ever had as I dealt with Cuban immigration on what was supposed to be a simple layover to acquire some cigars. It was still worth it!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Start next year off right by ensuring you receive the EMS Pulse newsletter and the weekly Expat Sunday Times! Sign up now, and you’ll also receive my FREE special report, “Plan B Residencies and Instant Citizenships.”
Well, that does it for this little wrap-up of my best rants of 2023. I hope you all enjoyed the last two weeks of looking back on some of the highlights of the past year of the Expat Money Show. Expect many rants more rants from both myself and my guests in the year to come, and I’ll see you all back here for a brand-new interview next Wednesday.