Today on the Expat Money Show I want to talk with you about expat life with your family. Travelling with your family, moving overseas with your family; what is the good, the bad, and maybe some tips and tricks for how it all fits together.
I’ve got a lot of experience travelling with my family so I believe you’ll get some really great insights in this episode if you are thinking about moving overseas with your family.
A FEW THINGS I DISCUSS…
- How you can bring your family closer together and have the absolute best time of your life.
- Why making friends with other expats from around the world will change your life for the better.
- Concerned about safety? I talk a lot about different countries and the safety aspect, this is an important topic.
- I’m going to let you in on some huge tips and tricks to combat questions on the standard of living and how to enjoy your new country to the fullest.
- Top 5 reasons why you should take the leap and move overseas, and what can happen if you never do.
- Listen in as I share my experiences with schooling my kids, and what my life looks like now after 22 years of travelling the world.
- The #1 tactic used by most polyglots to really learn and comprehend a new language and help your family to become fluent easier and faster than you ever thought possible.
- The single most important piece of advice I can give for living overseas and enjoying your new life with your family.
PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL ENJOY
HOW TO REACH ME
ExpatMoneyShow.com is now ExpatMoney.com
I really enjoy doing these solo episodes. After 22 years of continual travel and living abroad, I’ve got so much information to share with my listeners. If you’ve thought about becoming an expat, listen to this episode, it will answer so many questions for you.