Why you need to use Facebook Live Videos to grow your business today, even if you are shy…
Earlier in the year I was a guest on Trish Leto’s Show – The Expert Connection – and I had such a good experience I thought it would be fun to ask Trish onto The Expat Money Show to talk about her experiences as an expert with Facebook Live Videos, why businesses need to be doubling down on Facebook Live Videos and how you can really make your Facebook Live Videos shine.
Where you can reach out to Trish Leto:
Make sure to join Trish Leto’s Private Facebook Group – Making it Rain with the Hustlers!
On her website: TrishLeto.com
Why should you care about Facebook Live Videos?
- Engagement – Facebook Live Videos get 3x the engagement as traditional videos on other platforms
- Indisputable Proof – People can steal and repurpose your written content and put their name to it. But Facebook Live Videos are proof you actually know what you are talking about, you are an expert and you are original
- It’s Free – Hate to say it, but it’s hard to beat free… broadcasting live to thousands of people used to be reserved for the big media companies, but now doing Facebook Live Videos gives you the same power and it’s not going to cost you thousands of dollars
- Get Feedback in Real Time – You will know how people are receiving your content in realtime, your followers will be able to tell you if they are enjoying it or not and you can adjust by listening to them
- Native Content – By using the Facebook Live Videos feature you are using actual native content to Facebook, and you will organically drive more traffic to your Facebook business page
Tips even if you are shy or are nervous on camera:
- You don’t actually need to record yourself, feel free to do a screenshare of what you are teaching and let the content be the visual
- Start by doing an interview based show (Similar to The Expat Money Show) and allow the interviewee to provide the majority of the content
- Invite a friend onto your Facebook Live Video and have a conversation
- And remember… even if you mess up, make mistakes, say the wrong thing, whatever… it’s okay… people are forgiving, Facebook Live Videos are not supposed to be perfect
Books we Discuss:
DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online by Russell Brunson
Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen by Steve Sims
Coaches, Courses and Consultants we discuss:
Facebook Live Videos are a fun new way you can use to market your business or service, learn from the experience, find your voice and enjoy engaging with your audience.
I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Expat Money Show, if you would like to continue to learn from some of the best entrepreneurs around the world and increase your own income at the same time sign up for our Newsletter below.
Always Remember, Endeavour to Greatness