Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Travis Rosbach, a serial entrepreneur, world explorer, and founder of the billion-dollar brand Hydro Flask. Besides Entrepreneurship, his experiences Include: – becoming a SCUBA Dive Master- US Merchant Marine Boat Captain – Commercial Airline Pilot – Yoga Instructor, and Reiki Practitioner.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- How to start with $11,000 and turn it into a billion-dollar brand.
- Motivating factors for you when the times get hard and then harder still.
- Listen in to hear Travis’s little secrets to success.
- The 7 funniest adventures to have on planet earth.
- The most critical adventure of all, you’ll love this one!
- Best books to read for creating a kick-ass business.
- What is life like after a successful exit and selling your brand?
- The secret to success and happiness.
- Newest business venture, Tumalo Group, and how and why Travis started a new brand, and what his biggest thrills are.
- Learn how to become an airline pilot, Scuba Dive Master, Boat Captain all before creating a billion-dollar brand.
- And so much more!
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH TRAVIS ROSBACH
LinkedIn – Travis Rosbach
Wow, Travis Rosbach has certainly had a fun-filled life, both personally and in business. He’s experienced some crazy stuff and I know you’ll love listening to this episode. I would really appreciate it if you would share this podcast with a friend or family member, join our newsletter at ExpatMoneyShow.com and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. Join our FB group, Expat Money Forum, and let me know your thoughts on this episode and all the rest.