Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Congressman Dr. Ron Paul. Author, activist, physician and retired politician.
Dr. Paul has had an incredible career, beginning in the 1960s as an OBYN into the 1980s, delivering somewhere around 4,000 babies in rural south Texas.
During the 1970s, he founded the Ron Paul Institute For Peace And Prosperity and, in 1976, began his career as a politician. He was the Libertarian Party nominee in 1988 and a candidate for the Republican Party in 2008 and 2012.
In 2015 the former 12-term US Congressman from Texas launched the Liberty Report to discuss his provocative opinion and to analyze breaking issues affecting our lives and finances, and it is still going strong today.
He is the author of END THE FED, THE REVOLUTION and more.
MY CONVERSATION WITH DR. RON PAUL
- I ask Dr. Paul how he feels about the lack of freedom we’ve had over the past 2 and a half years; how did we get here?
- I’m Canadian. What does Dr. Paul make of what has happened in Canada over the last year with the trucker convoy and the government freezing bank accounts?
- We talk in-depth about his outlook for the future. Does humanity stand a chance?
- How can people all over the world protect themselves from what is happening?
- What is his advice for those seeking more freedom and liberty in their lives?
I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with Congressman Paul. I truly look up to this man, and I know you’ll love the conversation as much as I did.