Why Mikkel Thorup Decided to Interview Himself
This is a momentous occasion for the Expat Money Show. Episode 25! Pretty impressive really! 24 guests, 24 amazing stories have been recorded, listened to, and downloaded from all over the world. Mikkel wanted to celebrate this achievement and record his story, his adversities, his love of travel and entrepreneurship.
Is anything achievable with the right books, right coach, right attitude?
In this episode of Expat Money Show, Mikkel Thorup decides to let you into his mind and to tell you a little bit about himself. Where he’s been, and where he wants to go. For many of his listeners, you know where Mikkel Thorup started and the adversities he overcame as a child. For many of you listening to Mikkel Thorup’s compelling story will help you understand why it has become his life passion to help other entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Why he is so compelled with being a world-renowned coach and mentor.
In this episode Mikkel Thorup discusses:
Top 3 questions that his listeners want to know ….
Absolute top 5 books that helped change his life
- Tao Te Ching written 500 BC by Lao Tzu interpreted by Steven Mitchell
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – Carol S. Dweck
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell
- The Prophet – Kahlil Gibran
- The Fountainhead & Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
What Mikkel Thorup’s favourite countries have been to visit? Listen in to find out why he loved these countries so much!
Why does Mikkel Thorup study Chinese?
Mikkel explains in depth why he feels Chinese is the language of the future and why you might want your children to know this valuable language skill.
Highlights of Episode 25
- What Mikkel Thorup has been up to lately
- What amazing books he has read in the past few weeks
- His upcoming podcast with Stephan Spencer, the #1 SEO expert in the world
- Why he is so excited for June and July
- Courses, Books and Projects for The Expat Money Show
- Facebook Live with Daniel Mac Sweeney, Gabe Lara from Superconference GKIC
- Daily Vlogs
- And so much more!
Make Sure to listen to the Complete Episode to understand the mind of Mikkel Thorup himself and to celebrate Episode 25!!!
Make sure to comment below your thoughts on books you’ve read that have helped change your life, countries you’ve visited and what you learned from your visit and anything you really want to discuss here on the Expat Money Show!