Today’s guest on The Expat Money Show is Jen Ruiz, a lawyer turned travel blogger who took 20 trips in 12 months while employed full-time. Jen has been featured by The Washington Post, ABC News, and Huffington Post as a budget and solo travel expert. She is also a #1 Amazon bestselling author. Her debut book, “The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Flights and See the World on a Budget” is the 2018 Readers’ Favorite award winner.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- How to take 20 trips in 12 months while still working full time.
- The absolute best trick about feeling safe and keeping safe when travelling the world
- Exactly how to take what you love most and make it your career
- The absolute best way to travel for beginners.
- The greatest secret to getting cheap flights anywhere in the world and at any time. (especially during these crazy times with Covid lockdowns)
- How life lessons from 20 years ago can still make a huge impact on your life today!
- The great secret of balancing travel, life and working full time
- The one tool you need to keep handy so that the airlines don’t take advantage of you.
- And more!
RELATED PODCAST EPISODES
HOW TO REACH OUT TO JEN RUIZ
Really interesting talking with someone that has left what most would call a lucrative job, one that takes a ton of education and knowledge to do, and trade it all in for travel, writing and blogging. The key is that Jen loves what she does, she has a passion for travel and I totally understand that.