Today’s guest on The Expat Money Show is Brien Lundin, President and CEO of Jefferson Financial and serves as publisher and editor of Gold Newsletter which has been the cornerstone of precious metals advisories since 1971. He is also the host of the annual New Orleans Investment Conference, the oldest and most respected investment event of its kind.
Brien was lucky enough to learn from one of the pioneers in Gold & Precious metals, Jim Blanchard, who started “Gold Newsletter” back in 1971. Jim passed away in 1999, but not before teaching and training Brien everything he knew.
Now, in 2020, Brien Lundin has become one of the most trusted persons regarding the Gold & Precious metals market.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- The historic turning point in the market for gold & precious metals
- What is happening in the gold market today
- Governments creating debts they can’t handle, especially developing countries
- Price of gold compared to the price of fiat currency
- The difference between gold and currency
- We asked the question: Why is the stock market doing so well?
- How to buy and store physical gold
- Brien’s recommendations
Finally, before wrapping up this episode, Brien talked about the New Orleans Investment Conference. Jim Blanchard originally started this conference to help people make the right decisions when buying and selling their precious metals. Today, nothing has changed except they will be going virtual this year due to COVID, still with an amazing line-up of speakers.
RELATED ARTICLES & PODCAST EPISODES
What a great hour spent with Brien. He truly is a wealth of information and I’m always so grateful to my guests for sharing their knowledge and wisdom. I learned a ton today and I am so excited about his Las Vegas Investment Conference that is taking place next week.