Today on the Expat Money Show, we’ve compiled the best episodes from 2022 on Privacy & Secrecy.
We chat with Gabriel Custodiet, Terry Tillaart, Sean Aranda, and Tobias Ruck.
HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK INTO WHAT WE DISCUSSED…
- How Gabriel learned about privacy and began his privacy lifestyle, and why you need to take these issues seriously.
- Why it is so important to “stop making it easy” to access our private data.
- We chat about if it’s possible to have privacy vs Big Tech.
- Terry on why we are all mutually responsible for the parallel economy.
- Sean and I discuss “ghost guns” and 3D-printed guns.
- Tobias and I discuss solutions to the issue of privacy when using cryptocurrency.
- Terry on which cryptos are “for the people” and which are not.
- Tobias breaks down what is a “tumbler” option for privacy vs. individual privacy coins.
- Find out about other projects taking place within the parallel economy to increase privacy and a few privacy issues regarding the internet, email, and more…
- Gabriel shares his five major recommendations to make right now.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODES
I hope you like this compilation of episodes. They were some of my favourites throughout the year. I thoroughly enjoy interviewing interesting people, and these four certainly were interesting.