In today’s episode, I am thrilled to welcome back Dr. Ron Paul. Dr. Paul is a former U.S. Congressman, ran for President three times, and is an accomplished author and speaker.
Dr. Paul always has valuable insights to share from his perspective, both as an Austrian economist and a former U.S. politician and with everything going on in the world, I wanted to invite him back to get his perspective on the trends going into 2024, including the march toward a possible World War 3.
TODAY’S CONVERSATION WITH DR. RON PAUL
- Listen in to Dr. Paul’s perspective on why Austrian economics can predict trends but not specifics. This is an important distinction!
- Does Dr. Paul believe we will see a new world reserve currency? Dr. Paul breaks down why the end of the dollar is inevitable but not necessarily imminent
- Find out how Dr. Paul views the current escalations in tensions with China. Will this lead to a hot war in Asia?
- Could there be a reinstatement of the draft in the United States? Dr. Paul and I discuss the possibility that many U.S. clients of mine have expressed concerns about.
- Hear Dr. Paul’s opinion on where in the world would be a safe place to go if a World War III scenario were to play out.
- You won’t want to miss Ron’s epic rant about why the real isolationists are the governments and politicians causing wars and interfering in the economy. Dr. Paul really got fired up here!
- Finally, you’ll get Ron Paul’s predictions for 2024. How does he see the U.S. election playing out? What will unfold in regard to the march towards World War 3? And where does he find hope?
WHERE TO FIND DR. RON PAUL’S WORK
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Start the year off right by ensuring you receive the EMS Pulse newsletter and the weekly Expat Sunday Times! Sign up now, and you’ll also receive my FREE special report, “Plan B Residencies and Instant Citizenships.”
As longtime listeners know, I have been a longtime admirer of Dr. Ron Paul and his commitment to spreading the ideas of liberty. But what I also love about him is his ability to see beyond the theoretical and apply the ideas of Austrian economics and human action to the current real-world scenarios we see playing out.
While we can’t predict the specifics, the trends are clear, and the doors to many countries will likely be closing, especially if a world war scenario plays out. This is why I always encourage everyone to act now when it comes to crafting your Plan B scenario.
I hope you enjoyed hearing Dr. Paul’s perspective as much as I always do. I’ll see you next Wednesday!