Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Parallel Mike. Mike is an organic farmer, investor and host of the Parallel Systems Broadcast.
Having spent most of his adult life in Britain while working as a counsellor and competing as an endurance athlete, Mike and his wife emigrated to Poland to focus on living a more self-sufficient and decentralized life.
TODAY’S CONVERSATION WITH PARALLEL MIKE
- Discover how “Parallel Mike” was born. What caused Mike to go from pursuing professional sports to becoming a full-time organic farmer focused on self-sufficiency?
- Hear Mike describe how the COVID lockdowns prevented his initial move to Poland and what Poland was like when they finally did arrive later that year.
- Listen as Mike and I discuss the difference between the enforcement of COVID rules “by the numbers” and the reality on the ground.
- Mike lays out why he doesn’t believe massive systemic change will come from within the system itself but rather when the system finally breaks on its own.
- Mike and I agree on the better strategy for individuals – to build your own systems and find higher ground to fight from.
- Hear Mike explain his outlook for the “dark days ahead” regarding hyperinflation and global debt liquidation.
- Listen to Mike detail why he became part of a small Polish settlement rather than living in an expat community.
- Mike breaks down some of the practical steps he has taken to further increase his independence from the system. Every single member of the Expat Money community can learn from this!
- Hear Mike and I agree that at this stage, focusing on wealth preservation is the key to financial preservation through what’s to come.
- We delve into the looming threat of capital controls and why it’s so important to have the means to protect your wealth from government confiscation and seizure.
HOW TO FIND PARALLEL MIKE
YouTube: Parallel Systems
It was great speaking to Mike, someone who views the world very much like I do. As I often discuss, I believe in taking action to preserve your wealth and increase your liberty. Mike is the perfect example of someone who sees the problems around him and takes action to put himself in a better position. Mike’s optimism is infectious, and it’s the same attitude I hope to inspire in my own listeners right here every week.