Caye International Bank
To speak with a representative from Caye International Bank please fill in the form at the bottom of this page and a bank representative will contact you during business hours.
Reasons You Should Consider Choosing Caye International Bank
After looking for quite a while for a good Offshore Bank account that fit all of my needs I decided on Caye International Bank, below you will find a number of reasons why I choose to bank with them and if you are interested in learning more feel free to fill out the form at the bottom of this page and a representative from the bank will contact during normal business hours.
There are no two ways about it, the Western financial system is fundamentally broken. Most banks across Europe and North America operate entirely on government guarantees with precious little liquidity to back up their services.
In Belize, banks have a minimum liquidity rate of 24%, which is around four times more than the US. What that means is that when you deposit your money, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to withdraw it - come hell or high water.
If you’re banking in Asia or larger South American countries, economic instability is a constant concern. You might go to sleep a millionaire one week and wake with half the net worth the next, simply because of currency fluctuations.
Belize’s own currency is pegged to the dollar so all locally converted currency will remain relatively stable, but even so, you still have the option of opening an international bank account in a foreign currency of your choice.
Despite increasing oversight from the U.S and other foreign governments, Belize still provides some of the most secure banking services of any nation. If you want to protect your wealth from prying eyes, then there are few better places to put it than in a Belize offshore banking account.
Opportunities for Diversification
Reputable offshore institutions like Caye International Bank offer a variety of services for international investors. Apart from regular international bank accounts, you have the option of setting up an international business company (IBC), a trust, or even get into the local property market.
You can also leverage your Belize bank account to secure US loans, purchase CDs and securities, and store your precious metals.
Structure your account properly and you won’t have to pay a dime on your deposits. Belize has also eliminated all capital gains taxes so any additional income on your offshore investments will accrue and compound rapidly.
Belize is situated in North America and most citizens speak fluent English. The country also offers a number of special products for US and Canadian clients including the ability to transfer or form an IRA in Belize.
You can make your account more accessible to your dependents by adding a signature authority access for specific family members.
Why I Chose Caye International Bank in Belize
- Caye International Bank maintains a minimum liquidity of almost double the Belize minimum.
- The organization maintains a Class “A” Class International Banking License.
- They offer foreign currency accounts, gold loan programs, loans, and expert investment advice from their in-house consultants.
- The bank accepts account holders of all nationalities.
- Account holders get unrestricted 24/7 access to their accounts alongside monthly statements via email or mail (if preferred).
- Interest rates on savings accounts are 50 -100% higher than comparative US banks.
- Monthly service charges are minimal and you can make withdrawals at any time without any notice!
- Setting up an account is easy. You can request to speak to a personal account manager online right now. From there, all you need to do is provide a copy of your passport, a reference letter, and a current utility bill and you’re good to go. It’s really that simple.
- Low minimum opening balance of $1000 USD
Secure Your Wealth And Start Banking With
Caye International Bank Today